Another outstanding performance by Volodymyr Dubynskyi from Ukraine; 1.-2.-3. against 2,550 pigeons with a significant influence of Eijerkamp pigeons
Despite the ongoing conflict, some pigeon fanciers in the western regions of Ukraine, like Volodymyr Dubynskyi from Ivano-Frankivsk, located in the western part of Ukraine, have continued their pigeon racing endeavors. We already highlighted the remarkable victory last year achieved by our friend in the sport, Dubynskyi, who achieved this feat with the offspring of Eijerkamp pigeons he acquired since 2018. Once again, this season, Volodymyr is enjoying an exceptional young pigeon season, as evidenced by his outstanding performance in the Khmelntysky race (181 km), where he claimed the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd against a field of 2,550 pigeons.
UKR23-1896246, winner 1st against 2,550 pigeons
The winner, as well as the 3rd prize winner among the 2,550 pigeons, were bred from a direct Herbots cock, B19-2131667, and this cock is a grandson of both Euro"Euro" and Yvan"Yvan". The sire of this Herbots cock is NL16-1254098NL16-1254098, who is also the father of the 1st Ace Pigeon in the Great Algarve Derby in 2017, bred from the pairing of Euro"Euro" and "Perla Rossi".
The mother of the winning pigeon for Sportfriend Dubynskyi is UKR22-1889007, which itself has won 2 first prizes in the club and achieved the 2nd position in the Acepigeon youngsters category. UKR22-007 is the result of a cross between two original H. and E.J. Eijerkamp pigeons, with the sire being "Courage Harry", and the dam being NL20-1249397NL20-1249397, "Miss Jackpot", who is a granddaughter of New Euro"New Euro" and Jackpot Junior"Jackpot Junior". "Courage Harry", NL18-1629630NL18-1629630, was bred from "Kras Inbred Harry", born in the Eijerkamp lofts from two direct offspring of the legendary Harry (J.Hooymans)"Harry (J.Hooymans)", paired with Noir"Noir", a proven racing and breeding hen with 75% of the golden Van Loon lines (Duffy"Duffy", Fabio"Fabio", "Goede Vuile Blauwe", Chicago"Chicago") and 25% of Wanroy blood in her lineage.
A full brother to the dam of the 2nd prize winner is UKR 22-1889010, who achieved the following results last year:
- 1. Club - Kalynyvka (292 km) with a speed of 1,178.29 m.p.m. (2nd against 2,934 pigeons)
- 1. Club - Khmelnytski (182 km) with a speed of 1,392.86 m.p.m. (28th against 2,497 pigeons)
UKR23-1896244, 2nd against 2,550 pigeons
The 2nd prize winner is also a 100% Eijerkamp pigeon. Its sire, UKR22-1889004, who also claimed the 1st Khmelntysky (181 km) in the club, is bred from NL19-1411800NL19-1411800, "Cheeko", a grandson of the "Golden Ché", when paired with NL19-1412071NL19-1412071, a granddaughter of Olympic Hans"Olympic Hans" and Jackpot Junior"Jackpot Junior". The dam of the 2nd prize winner is UKR22-1889019, bred from the Herbots cock B19-2131677, a Grandson of Euro"Euro", now mated with NL19-1412605NL19-1412605, a granddaughter of Turbo Rossi"Turbo Rossi". NL19-1412605NL19-1412605 has already produced a 1st-prize winner against 2,868 pigeons for Volodymyr two years ago.
1. Nat. Ace Youngsters NPO 2018
1. Nat. Ace Youngsters PIPA 2018
1. Nat. Ace Youngsters FOndspiegel 2018
1. Nat. Ace Youngsters De Allerbeste 2018
1. Nat. Ace Short Distance Croatia
2. Nat. Ace All-round De Allerbeste 2017
|1.||Prov. Dubasari||10,187 pigeons|
1. Olympiad pigeon All-round Brussels 2017
3. Nat Ace pigeon Long Distance WHZB 2015
|1.||NPO Chateauroux||3,120 pigeons||709 km|
|1.||Mons||1,847 pigeons||281 km|
|1.||Peronne||683 pigeons||372 km|
|2.||NPO Nanteuil||4,476 pigeons||448 km|
"Olympic Hans" is (grand)father to a.o.
2. Nat. Ace Long-Distance WHZB 2018
2. Nat. Ace Middle Distance Young NPO 2019
|1.||NPO Vierzon||3,993 pigeons|
|1.||NPO Morlincourt||3,065 pigeons|
1. European Ace Western Nations Cup Cat A
1. Nat. Ace Youngbirds De Reisduif 2003
1. Nat. Ace Youngbirds Ave Regina 2003
Descendants won a.o.
1. Olympiad pigeon Young birds Germany 2015
1. Nat. Ace Short distance Cananda 2013
and a long list of other first prizes
|1.||La Louviere||4,483 pigeons|
7. Nat. Ace pigeon Short Distance WHZB 2019
8. Nat. Ace Youngsters M D. PIPA 2018