1. Company Information
Company name: Ponderosa BV, business is carried out under the name of Hans and Evert Jan Eijerkamp.
Registration number KvK: 08030625
2. E-mail address
- We can, within the context of an agreement, make offers of similar products and services, provided you have no opposition in the provision thereof. You have the option of indicating your disagreement at the time of providing us with your data. In addition, you will be given the opportunity, in every communication, to indicate to us, that you no longer want us to use your e-mail address.
- When collecting your email address for reasons other than in the context of an agreement, it will not be used for the transmission of unsolicited communications if you have not authorized it.
3. Postal address
We use your postal address only to send information you have requested.
4. Telephone number
We will not use your telephone number for commercial purposes.
5. Other personal information
Other personal information will only be processed (through cookies, reading devices or otherwise) if:
- The information processing is necessary for:
- the implementation of the agreement concluded with you;
- the proper fulfillment of a public duty;
- the defence of our legitimate interest (unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over our interests), or;
- You have given consent to the processing when collecting them.
In any case, we will save your data, no longer than necessary for the processing of the purpose for which it was collected.
6. Sensitive data
The information collected will only be used internally and will not be shared or passed on to other organizations or persons.
7. Safety of receiving and transmitting data
We have introduced the necessary security measures to avoid the loss, misuse and the prevention of the alteration of information that we receive on our site.
8. Safety of data storage
- The page on which you provide your personal information uses a secure connection.
- We save as little personal information as possible from costumers and ensure that our database does not store any sensitive personal information, unless absolutely necessary.
- All systems storing and processing sensitive personal data are equipped with antivirus software and the latest security-related patches from all other major software, as issued by the suppliers of this software.
9. Access to your data
By request we will provide visitors of our website with the personal data provided by them. Any incorrect information can be corrected, supplemented or deleted. If you want access to your personal information or want to change or edit this information, please contact us at the address below.
- At the following e-mail address: email@example.com