a,o. 1st Champion Young Bird Regio (08/10/2017)
This team consists of caretaker Freek Wagenaar, breeder Albert Hendriksen (Twello), breeder Bram Scherpenzeel (Twello) and their solid supporter Rini Vos (Voorst).
They took part in the races for the first time in 2017, flying as "Team Freek Wagenaar", Voorst.
Due to a severe allergy Freek Wagenaar only races young birds. In September the lofts are emptied and are not repopulated till March of the following spring when the new youngsters are delivered by the breeders Albert Hendriksen and Bram Scherpenzeel. This method works very well.
Team Freek Wagenaar has a very promising hen in their lofts: NL16-1248361 "José", who was bred by Bram Scherpenzeel out of two direct Eijerkamp pigeons, NL09-1836154 and NL14-1605392.
In 2016 "José" flew a.o:
- 2nd Asse Zellik against 448 pigeons
2nd Laon against 1,048 pigeons and also
5th NPO Laon against 2,657 pigeons in Regio Noord, Sect 8 GOU
The performances above were reason enough to transfer "José" straight to the breeding loft.
She showed her breeding potential immediately and in 2017 she produced two daughters bred by Albert Hendriksen, who flew very well:
NL17-1814404 "Cindy" flew six prizes and was the 6th champion pigeon in Sect. 8 GOU.
NL17-1814423 "Tonia" a second-round hen, the image of "Cindy" flew four top prizes, of which two were, 1:100.
The father of "Cindy" and "Tonia" is a pigeon out of their own family x a pigeon from Hans Hak (Maurik).
Team Freek Wagenaar were in:
- 1st Champion Young Bird of Sect. 8 GOU (non-pick bird).
- 1st Ace Young Bird of Sect. 8 GOU
- 1st Champion Young Bird Regio North East of Sect. 8 GOU (non-pick bird).
- 4th Champion Young Bird of Sect 8 GOU (non-pick bird).
Related to toppigeon:
a.o. 5th St. Job in 't Goor against 1,714 pigeons (21/12/2010)
Freek had for his use 6 young pigeons from Hans and Evert Jan Eijerkamp, which he picked up in March.
He quickly lost one of them to a hawk.
In the middle of June he gave his youngsters open loft from 07:00 up to 18:00 hours. The rest of the day except for feeding times they were darkened.
The NL10-1273504 "Franz" flew 8 prizes and became the 2nd Champion Young Bird of Region 2 Section 8 GOU
He was flown to the nest and won the following prizes:
- 42nd Boxtel against 1,760 pigeons
- 5th St. Job in 't Goor against 1,714 pigeons
- 194th Pommeroeul against 1,205 pigeons
- 57th Peronne against 1,003 pigeons
- 36th Breuil le Vert against 580 pigeons
- 457th Strombeek against 1,876 pigeons
- 39th Mantes la Jolie against 484 pigeons
- 67th Morlincourt against 1,075 pigeons
The Nl10-1273460 "Gijs" also gave Freek a lot of pleasure, but because he had to many cocks this youngster remained unpaired. He won flying to a perch the following 9 prizes:
- 265th Boxtel against 1,760 pigeons
- 180th St. Job in 't Geel against 1,714 pigeons
- 52nd Pommeroeul against 1,205 pigeons
- 37th Peronne against 1,003 pigeons
- 8th Breuil le Vert against 580 pigeons and also the 1st prize in his club
- 13th Strombeek against 1,876 pigeons
- 20th Montes la Jolie against 484 pigeons
- 133rd Peronne against 610 pigeons
- 226th Morlincourt against 1,075 pigeons
Freek played with "Gijs" often; he became the 4th Young Bird Champion in Region 2.
The NL10-1273512 "Hans" won 3 prizes, but was lost at Breuil le Vert. He returned after several weeks but did not win any more prizes.
The NL10-1273476 "Kitty" had some leg problems and was flown very lightly. She still won 3 prizes.
"Geertje 26" (100% Heremans-Ceusters x Eijerkamp-short distance, but obtained via Combination Hilferink) flew 7 prizes and will be used for breeding in 2011.Geen gerelateerde duiven gevonden
All in all the 2011 season was a success for Freek and he has enjoyed it immensely.